Below is a legally binding contract, you must agree to all terms of this contract in order to do business with PyeroMedia or any of its subsidiaries. This is done by way of a check box which you must check in order to purchase any of our products. Once you have checked this box you have agreed to the terms outlined in the below contract and are legally bonded to them. If you purchase our product through other means outside of our sales pages this contrat is agreed to the moment you transfer the purchase amount to us and agree to undertake any of our programs.
PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHAT IS NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED AND USED?
Non personal information is information that cannot identify you. If you visit this web site to read information, such as information about one of our services, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer’s web browser. Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number. We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways:
- When you send us an application or other form
- When you conduct a transaction with us, our affiliates, or others
- When we collect information about in you in support of a transaction, such as credit card information
- In some places on this web site, you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, to purchase access to one of our products or services, or to participate in an activity.
ARE COOKIES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
For example, if you register with us, a cookie helps PyeroMedia to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same PyeroMedia website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
A web beacon is a small graphic image that allows the party that set the web beacon to monitor and collect certain information about the viewer of the web page, web-based document or e-mail message, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Web beacons can be very small and invisible to the user, but, in general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page or e-mail, including HTML based content, can act as a web beacon.
We may use web beacons to count visitors to the web pages on the web site or to monitor how our users navigate the web site, and we may include web beacons in e-mail messages in order to count how many messages sent were actually opened, acted upon or forwarded.
We will not share your personal information with these companies, but these companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you, and they may share your personal information that you provide to them with others.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the PyeroMedia websites you visit.
HOW DOES PYEROMEDIA USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
PyeroMedia may keep and use personal information we collect from or about you to provide you with access to this web site or other products or services, to respond to your requests, to bill you for products/services you purchased, and to provide ongoing service and support, to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about products and services of ours and of others, or ask for your opinion about our products or the products of others, for record keeping and analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content.
Personal information collected online may be combined with information you provide to us through other sources We may also remove your personal identifiers (your name, email address, social security number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information. Finally, we may use your personal information to protect our rights or property, or to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare, and to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
DOES PYEROMEDIA SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition. For some sorts of transactions, in addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect personal information directly from you to assist you with your transaction. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use your personal information before they collect it. If you submit a review of the PyeroMedia, during the submission process we ask your permission to gather your basic information (such as name and email address) which we then share with the third party for whom you are submitting the review. We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation.
We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting web site visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior, which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal). We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect someone’s health, safety or welfare, or to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process. As discussed in the section on cookies and other technologies, from time to time we may allow a third party to serve advertisements on this web site.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED FOR COMMUNICATIONS?
We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this web site allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel and third party vendors have access to your personal information, and these employees and vendors are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
This site contains links to other sites that provide information that we consider to be interesting. PyeroMedia is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This site may provide public discussions on various business valuation topics. Please note that any information you post in these discussions will become public, so please do not post sensitive information in the public discussions. Whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information could be collected and used by others. We are not responsible for any action or policies of any third parties who collect information that users disclose in any such forums on the web site. PyeroMedia does not agree or disagree with anything posted on the discussion board. Also remember that you must comply with our other published policies regarding postings on our public forums.
HOW CAN A USER ACCESS, CHANGE, AND/OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally-identifiable information that you submit to the web site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any email from PyeroMedia.
PyeroMedia will not intentionally collect any personal information (such as a child’s name or email address) from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Data Protection Policy
PyeroMedia is committed to providing a superior learning experience for everyone we work with. We know that our users are committed to their success and we are equally committed to ensuring that each interaction that someone has with our content is optimized for maximum educational potential. To enable us to do this, PyeroMedia needs to gather and use certain information about individuals.
Individuals who we gather information about includes customers, affiliates, business contacts, employees, and other people the organization has a relationship with or may need to contact. This policy describes how this personal data is collected, handled, and stored to meet the company’s data protection standards — and to comply with the law.
Why This Policy Exists
- This data protection policy ensures PyeroMedia:
- Complies with data protection law and follows industry best practices
- Protects the rights of staff, customers, affiliates, and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Protection Law
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) protection law describes how organizations who conduct business with individuals or entities located in EU (European Union) nations — including PyeroMedia — must collect, handle, and store personal information. These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper, or in any other manner. To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely, and not disclosed unlawfully.
The EU GDPR is underpinned by eight core principles. These state that personal data must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant, and not excessive
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Not be held for any longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- Be protected in appropriate ways
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection
1. Policy Statement
Every day our business will receive, use, and store personal information about our customers, affiliates, partners, and colleagues. It is important that this information is handled lawfully and appropriately, in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (collectively referred to as the ‘Data Protection Requirements’). We take our data protection duties seriously, because we respect the trust that is being placed in us to use personal information appropriately and responsibly.
2. About This Policy
This policy and any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that we collect or process. This policy does not form part of any employee’s contract of employment and may be amended at any time. The company as a whole is responsible for ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Requirements and with this policy. Any questions about the operation of this policy or any concerns that the policy has not been followed should be referred in the first instance to the Data Protection Officer.
3. What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined as data, (whether stored electronically or paper based) relating to a living individual who can be identified directly or indirectly from that data, (or from that data and other information in our possession). Processing is any activity that involves use of personal data. It includes obtaining, recording, or holding the data, organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing, or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring personal data to third parties under privacy control conditions. Sensitive personal data includes contact info, address, session activity on the platform, IP location etc. Sensitive personal data can only be processed under strict conditions, and used for express purpose that it was collected for.
4. Data Protection Principles
Anyone processing personal data, must ensure that data is: Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner. Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and any further processing is completed for a compatible purpose. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the intended purposes. Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date. Kept in a form which permits identification for no longer than necessary for the intended purposes. Processed in line with the individual’s rights and in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures. Not transferred to people or organizations situated in countries without adequate protection and without firstly having advised the individual
5. Fair And Lawful Processing
The Data Protection Requirements are not intended to prevent the processing of personal data, but to ensure that it is done fairly and without adversely affecting the rights of the individual. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will only process personal data where it is required for a lawful purpose. The lawful purposes include (amongst others): whether the individual has given their consent, the processing is necessary for performing a contract with the individual, for compliance with a legal obligation, or for the legitimate interest of the business. When sensitive personal data is being processed, additional conditions must be met.
Collection Of Information
We Receive And Store Information About You Such As:
Information you provide us: We collect information you provide to us which includes: your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method, and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including manual entry while you are using our service, interact with our customer service, participate in surveys or marketing promotions, provide reviews or ratings, taste preferences, set preferences in Your Profile/Account, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
Information We Collect Automatically:
We collect information regarding you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service.
This Information Includes:
- Your activity on our platform such as course progress and search queries
- Details regarding your interactions with customer service such as the date, time and reason for contacting us
- Transcripts of any chat conversations that you initiate on our platforms
- In the event that you initiate phone support, your phone number
- Device IDs or unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration)
- Connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address, and standard web log information
We use the information we collect to provide, analyze, administer, enhance, and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders, your payments, and your communication on these and other topics.
Our primary aim is always to enhance the user experience. We do so in several ways using the data that we collect, but a few examples are: determining your general platform usage, required action item completions, login details, etc. which then helps us know what difficulties the you’re facing within the platform, with which can then use to take action to minimize the effort on your end. We collect other information, such as most visited links on our website, which then help us conclude what content was most watched, enabling us to create additional content geared toward our users’ needs and personal preferences.
6. Processing For Limited Purposes
In the course of our business, we may collect and process personal data, which may include data that we receive directly from a data subject and data we receive from other sources including location data, business partners, and subcontractors who work technical, payment and delivery services, credit reference agencies, and other capacities.
We will only process personal data for the specific purposes or for any other purposes specifically permitted by the Data Protection Requirements. We will notify those purposes to the data subject when we first collect the data or as soon as possible thereafter.
7. Notifying Individuals
If we collect personal data directly from an individual, we will inform them about:
- The purpose or purposes for which we intend to process that personal data, as well as the legal basis for the processing.
- Where we rely upon the legitimate interests of the business to process personal data, the legitimate interests pursued.
- The types of third parties, if any, with which we will share or disclose that personal data.
- The fact that the business intends to transfer personal data to a non-EEA country or international organization and the appropriate and suitable safeguards in place.
- How individuals can limit our use and disclosure of their personal data.
- Information about the period that their information will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period.
- Their right to request from us as the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing.
- Their right to object to processing and their right to data portability.
- Their right to withdraw their consent at any time (if consent was given) without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before the consent was withdrawn.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
- Other sources where personal data regarding the individual originated from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources.
Whether the provision of the personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the individual is obliged to provide the personal data and any consequences of failure to provide the data.
The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the individual
If we receive personal data about an individual from other sources, we will provide them with this information as soon as possible (in addition to telling them about the categories of personal data concerned) but at the latest within One (1) month. We will also inform data subjects whose personal data we process, that we are the data controller with regard to that data and our contact detail regarding data protection act is support.getclients.com
8. Adequate, Relevant And Non-Excessive Processing
We will only collect personal data to the extent that it is required for the specific purpose notified to the data subject.
9. Accurate Data
We will ensure that personal data we hold is accurate and kept up to date. We will check the accuracy of any personal data at the point of collection and at regular intervals afterwards. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or amend inaccurate or out-of-date data.
10. Timely Processing
We will not keep personal data longer than necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or erase from our systems, all data which is no longer required.
11. Processing In Line With Data Subject’s Rights
We will process all personal data in line with data subjects’ rights, in particular their right to:
- Confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the individual is being processed.
- Request access to any data held about them by a data controller.
- Request rectification, erasure or restriction on processing of their personal data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Data portability.
- Object to processing including for direct marketing.
- Not be subject to automated decision making including profiling in certain circumstances.
12. Data Security
We will take appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorized processing of personal data and against the accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed.
We will put in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of the determination of the means for processing and point of data collection to the point of destruction. Personal data will only be transferred to a data processor if he or she agrees to comply with those procedures and policies, or if he or she puts in place adequate measures himself/herself.,/p>
We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the personal data, defined as follows:
- Confidentiality: Only people who are authorized to use the data can access it.
- Integrity: Personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
- Availability: Authorized users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorized purposes. Personal data should therefore be stored on the PyeroMedia central computer system & databases instead of individual PCs.
Our Security Procedures:
- Entry controls: Any stranger seen in entry-controlled areas will be reported.
- Securing lockable desks and cupboards all the time. Desks and cupboards should be kept locked if they hold confidential information of any kind. (Personal information is always considered confidential.)
- Data minimization will be practiced.
- Pseudonymisation and encryption of data will be the primary state of storing the data.
- Methods of disposal: Paper documents would be shredded. Digital storage devices would be physically destroyed when they are no longer required. Electronic data would be deleted once it’s intended purpose is fulfilled.
- Equipment: Staff has to ensure that individual monitors do not show confidential information to passers-by and that they log off from their PC when it is left unattended.
Transferring Personal Data Outside of the EEA: We may transfer any personal data we hold to a country outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) or to an international organization, provided that one of the following conditions applies:
- The country to which the personal data is transferred ensures an adequate level of protection for the data subjects’ rights and freedoms.
- The data subject has given his consent.
- The transfer is necessary for one of the reasons set out in the Act, including the performance of a contract between us and the data subject, or to protect the vital interests of the data subject.
- The transfer is legally required on important public interest grounds or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- The transfer is authorized by the relevant data protection authority where we have adduced adequate safeguards with respect to the protection of the data subjects’ privacy, their fundamental rights and freedoms, and the exercise of their rights.
Subject to the requirements above, personal data we hold may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Those staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of contracts with the data subject, the processing of payment details and the provision of support services.
13. Disclosure And Sharing Of Personal Data
We may share personal data we hold with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the most recent amendment via the link below:
14. Subject Access Requests
To these ends, the company has a privacy statement setting out how data relating to individuals is used by the company.
Individuals must make a formal request for information we hold about them. Employees who receive a request should forward it to the data department immediately.
When receiving telephone enquiries, we will only disclose personal data we hold on our systems if the following conditions are met:
- We will check the caller’s identity to make sure that information is only given to a person who is entitled to it.
- We will suggest that the caller put their request in writing if we are not sure about the caller’s identity and where their identity cannot be checked.
- Where a request is made electronically, data will be provided electronically when possible.
- Our support team will refer a request to the data processing department or the Data Protection Compliance Manager for assistance in difficult situations.
15. Changes To This Policy
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time, but we will provide prominent advance notice of any material changes to this Statement, such as posting a notice through the Services, on our websites, or sending you an email, to provide you the opportunity to review the changes and choose whether to continue using the Services. For detailed information on GDPR, please visit https://www.eugdpr.org/
16. Earnings Disclaimer
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT’S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.”
ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS.YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL.MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
17. PyeroMedia Refund Policy
We at PyeroMedia want you to be satisfied with your purchase of any of our products.If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team. Unless we clearly state otherwise in our offer, there are no refunds for products of PyeroMedia and all sales are final.
In some instances we may offer other guarantees such as make your investment back in X amount of time or we will do it with you, guarantees such as this will be displayed on the offer and if not displayed on the offer then they are not available for that specific offer.
To be eligible for a refund if a refund policy is included in an offer, you must submit a request to our support team and include the product name and reason for requesting a refund.
No refunds will be provided more than 7 days following the date of purchase. If you do not request a refund by the end of the 7th day, you are required to complete the remaining payments and will not be eligible for a refund.
*Note: All refunds are discretionary. If you just downloaded the training material (pdfs, audios, videos, and/or etc), and then promptly asked for a refund, we reserve the right to deny your refund request.
The point of this policy is to give people the chance to try the system, and if it doesn’t work for them, they can get their money back. It wasn’t designed to enable people to steal the training material.
Further Refund Terms: A refund may be issued in the event of death or illness outside of the above terms but within 21 days from the date of purchase, in this case a death certificate and/or letter from your doctor outlining your illness and why it will affect your ability to continue with the program is a non-negotiable requirement, if supplying a letter from your Doctor there must be a way for our legal team to contact the said Doctor.
We are compassionate towards your plight or loss however as a professional business we must protect our assets and ensure that our programs integrity is upheld.
Our legal team handel all requests personally, no other depatment has the authority to make desisions on your refund request, please send the above document/s to email@example.com at your earliest convenience and our legal team will issue a refund after due diligence is preformed and at their discretion.
Refund Denied: If in the event that issuing a refund is decided against and the client acts in any way to slander PyeroMedia / subsidiaries or attempts to harm the reputation of the company in any way the follow actions will be taken:
1. The client will be removed from all program material including social platforms, training content and any other platform made available to them at the time of purchase.
2. If slanderous actions persist our legal team will begin proceedings against the client.
18. BEHAVIOUR AND CONDUCT
We have very clear codes of conduct outlined on all our community support forums, including but not limited to the members Facebook Group and the Discord Coaching Server. When these conduct rules are broken you may be removed from all community forums with or without notice to be determined by the specific code of conduct attached to the forum/support group. We take the saftey of our community very seriously and will take all necessary action to ensure that everyone receives a fair and just experience. Being removed from our community forums will not be grounds for you to receive a refund.
Removal for community forums: If removal is necessary and the client acts in any way to slander PyeroMedia / subsidiaries or attempts to harm the reputation of the company in any way the follow actions will be taken:
1. The client will be removed from all program material including social platforms, training content and any other platform made available to them at the time of purchase.
2. If slanderous actions persist our legal team will begin proceedings against the client.
19. ADVERTISING DISCLAIMER
This Site And The Products And Services Offered On This Site Are Not Associated, Affiliated, Endorsed, Or Sponsored By Facebook, Google, Ebay, Amazon, Yahoo Or Bing Nor Have
They Been Reviewed Tested Or Certified By Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Ebay, Amazon, Or Bing. Examples Shown In
This Presentation Do Not Represent An Indication Of Future Success Or Earnings. All Results Show In Our Presentation, Website,
Or Marketing Literature Are Not Typical Results. Average Results Are Unknown.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc.
Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
20. TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
The following policy governs your participation in the Program presented by PyeroMedia. (“Company”) Please read this Policy carefully. By visiting and using the Program Portal/Membership Site you agree that your use of our Site, participation in our Program, and use of Program materials is governed by the following terms and conditions.
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, COMPANY may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
You become disruptive or difficult to work with; you fail to follow the program guidelines; or, you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
21. Program Deliverables:
- Lifetime Access to The recorded course training content
- Lifetime access to the Facebook Mastermind Group
- 3 months of group coaching via the Discord app, this begins immediately after purchase of our program/s
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of
- Content posted by students on all of our platforms, including but not limited to social platforms, coaching platforms and/or company owned platforms can be collected and used in anyway seen fit by PyeroMedia, including but not limited to marketing material, review material and more.
Company, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your Actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- Usernames and passwords may not be shared with any third-parties.
- Any violation of Company’s policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
23. Interactive Features:
It is a condition of your use of the Membership Site/Private Student Group and participation in the Program that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Membership Site/Private Student Group.
- Use the Membership Site/Private Student Group to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site/Private Student Group to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Membership Site/Private Student Group, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Membership Site/Private Student Group.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful components.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
COMPANY may host Facebook groups, message boards, chats and other public forums. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future.
COMPANY or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Groups, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums
may be provided by COMPANY staff, COMPANY's outside contributors, or by users not connected with COMPANY, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. COMPANY expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of COMPANY or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. COMPANY has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
24. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS. THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
25. Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations
You agree to maintain in confidence and will not disclose, disseminate or use any Confidential Information belonging to Company, whether or not in written form. You agree that you shall treat all Confidential Information of Company with at least the same degree of care as you accord your own confidential information. You further represents that you exercise at least reasonable care to protect your own confidential information. If Recipient is not an individual, Recipient agrees that Recipient shall disclose Confidential Information only to those of its employees who need to know such information, and certifies that such employees have previously signed a copy of this Agreement. You further understand and agree that any disclosure
or misappropriation of any of the Confidential Information at any time in violation of this Agreement will cause Company irreparable harm. Thus, you understand and agree that since monetary damages will not be sufficient to avoid all harm and/or compensate for the unauthorized use or disclosure of the Confidential Information, injunctive or other equitable relief would be appropriate to prevent any improper actual or threatened use or disclosure of the Confidential Information or breach of this Agreement. Accordingly, you hereby consent to the entry of an injunction, without the need to post a bond, prohibiting any conduct by you in violation of this Agreement.
Definition of Confidentiality. As used in this Agreement, "Confidential Information" refers to:a) the business activities, dealings or interests of Company and/or its officers, directors, affiliates, employees or contractors; (b) any confidential information, knowledge and know-how, concerning the operations, products, services, procedures, or clients, patients or customers of Company, in any format whatsoever, including, without limitation, the techniques, formulations, organization, design, implementation, preparation and other operations, methods, and accumulated experiences incidental thereto, and further including, without limitation, information relating to marketing techniques, advertising, policies, procedures, promotions, customer lists, membership lists, mailing lists, registration cards, sales records, concepts, ideas, trade secrets, other proprietary information, training materials, teaching aids, webinars, membership materials (including but not limited to: reports, notes, files, records and any personally identifying information), and/or research of Company. Further, any and all Confidential Information which by its nature is confidential or which Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, designates as such shall be deemed Confidential Information for purposes of this Agreement. This Agreement shall govern all communications between the parties. Recipient understands that its obligations under this Paragraph ("Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations") shall survive the termination of any other relationship between the parties. Upon termination of any relationship between the parties, Recipient will promptly deliver to Company, without retaining any copies, all documents
and other materials furnished to Recipient by Company.
26. Dispute Resolution
All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding arbitration, in New South Wales Australia.
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a Plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren't allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
END OF CONTRACT